COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE, AS OF 9/29/20
Dear Valued Partners:
We know everyone is inundated with information during this unprecedented time. Here is a quick note from us at Quinn as to the status of our employees and operations.
If any modifications to our service must be made, we will communicate this immediately to our customers and our community.
We understand the tremendous personal and business concerns that may lie ahead, and we promise to support both your team and ours however we can during this difficult time.
Quinn Employees and Operations
- Quinn’s operations continue to run uninterrupted. We want to assure you our Sales, Customer Service, Production and Fulfillment departments will continue to operate normally while also following all local, state and federal guidelines.
- This means our Sales and Customer Service team members will be available to speak with you as usual.
- Accommodations have been made for the safety of our employees, including enhanced daily facility cleaning procedures, social distancing, and the allowance for some staff to work remotely.
- The majority of our team members will be working from the office as of today. All non-essential travel has been suspended. We will review this situation daily and let you know if anything changes.
- Although we have a strong stock position throughout our product line, we encourage you to contact your Sales Consultant if you have any questions regarding your specific needs.
- Overall, production internally is on schedule while our limited lines from China are experiencing some delays due to the government-sanctioned quarantines that took place for workers returning to factories. As of this week, all factories are back online at near full capacity; however some hardware parts could be delayed.
- As the situation evolves, we will send out further notices and our Sales Consultants will work individually with their clients with any specific concerns.